REALTOR since 2012
Greater Albuquerque Salesperson of the Year 2018
Key to Integrity Award 2015
Publish all listings to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and feature your home on over 75 websites.
A true real estate nerd who loves negotiating a good deal for my clients.
Updates you once a week about our transaction.
A leader in the real estate market, community and on social media.
Loves log distance running, kickboxing, lap swimming and triathlons.
My philosophy is simple: Clients come first.
As a seasoned real estate professional, I understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why I am dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of my clients. I take great pride in the relationships I build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, I haven’t done my job. I don’t measure success through achievements or awards but through the satisfaction of my clients.
As a full time Realtor I enjoy working with people & appreciate that every individual has their own set of unique circumstances. Helping take the stress out of the buying & selling process is the part of the job that I really take pride in.
Patience, discipline & commitment are a key to my success. I excel in contract negotiation s & market research to insure that you always achieve the very best results, whether you are buying or selling. Each customer comes with their own story and set of circumstances. It is my job to assess each situation and to provide individual service.
- Understanding Wood Destroying Pests 2016
- New Mexico Real Estate Commission Mandatory Course 2016
- Top Pending by Units ERA Sellers & Buyers Real Estate August 2016
- Solar PV Value Course 2017
- Real Estate Contract Basics Course 2016
- Real Estate Contract Basics Course 2017
- National Association of Realtors Training for Grievance Committees (GAAR) Course 2017
- Using Reverse Mortgage for a Home Purchase Course 2017
- Wells and Septics-A Broker’s Guide to Regs 2016
- 2015 Outstanding Production ($2 Million – $5 Million) 2015
- Top Closings by Units February 2016
- The New Loan Estimate & Closing Disclosure Course 2015
- Top Listings by Volume June 2016
- ERA Real Estate National Circle of Honor Award 2015
- Water Rights Course 2016
- Business Ethics in Real Estate Course 2015
- Legal Descriptions & Survey Maps Course 2013
- Practical Applications of Real Estate Contracts Course 2013
My Credentials and Memberships
- National Association of Realtors NAR 2012-
- New Mexico Association of Realtors NMAR 2012-
- Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors GAAR 2012-
- GAAR Board of Directors 2018-
- Southwest Multiple Listing Service SWMLS 2012-
- NMAR Trustee Realtor Political Action Committee 2017-
- NAR Federal Political Coordinator – US Rep. Deb Haaland 2019-
- Cartus Network Certified Agent 2012-2019
- USAA Real Estate Rewards Network Agent 2011-2019
- Cartus Network Affinity Specialist 2012-2019
- 2017 Leadership Development Program of the Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors (GAAR)
- Circle of Excellence Award Silver 2015
- American Home Shield Award of Excellence 2015
- Circle of Excellence Award Gold 2016
- National ERA Real Estate Circle of Success & Circle of Achievement Award 2017
My Community Involvement
- 2015 ERA Integrity Award Winner
- Testified to the City Council of Albuquerque about capping the Home Owner Association Management Fees 2017-Successful
- Testified to the New Mexico Legislature, Senate & House about capping the Home Owner Association Management Fees 2017-Vetoed
- Testified to the County of Bernalillo about capping the Home Owner Association Management Fees 2017-Successful
- Help raise money for Muscular Dystrophy Association 2012-2017
- Community Service Award 2015
- Leadership Development Program 2017 Greater Albuquerque Association Realtors
- Toastmasters Greater Albuquerque Association Realtors
- Realtor Grievance Committee 2017
- Question 2017 candidates running for the City Council of Albuquerque for GAAR.
- Volunteer & ask a question of the candidates for the 2017 GAAR Mayoral Debate.
- VP Education Toastmasters 2017